How Our Ticket Service Works
You have found an event you are interested in? Request a quote by filling out the form here. By doing so, you provide us with all the information needed to check availability. You can ask for a quote without any obligation to order.
Based on the details you provided, we will send you detailed information about the prices for the available options. In some cases, we will ask for additional information in order to find the offers which best match your preference. Our charges are explained in detail on this page.
If you agree to the price and conditions we will try to make a reservation.
If we were able to make a reservation (or won in a preorder lottery), we will send you an invoice by email. The payment can be made online through Paypal even without creating a Paypal account (you can use your credit card). Paypal is one of the most commonly used online payment methods because of it’s buyer protection. For details, please visit www.Paypal.com.
Once we have received your payment, we will go ahead with the ticket purchase (or lottery entry) and keep you updated about the progress. Your payment is fully refunded if we cannot secure the tickets for any reason.
Once we have the tickets in hand, we send them to your designated address. In some cases, we send them by email as e-voucher.
Once the tickets are shipped (in case of postal delivery), we will send you the tracking code so you can check online when they were posted and where they are at the moment. We also include a translation of the seating information of the tickets.
On our venue site, you can find information about major concert venues including seating maps, nearby hotels and how to get there by public transportation.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)